Are you craving for some authentic Italian cuisine in Louisiana? Look no further as we have compiled a list of the top Italian restaurants in the state that will surely satisfy your cravings and delight your senses!
Italian Restaurants in New Orleans
- Domenica – Located in the heart of the city, Domenica offers a modern take on Italian cuisine with a focus on Neapolitan pizza. Their menu also features homemade pastas, antipasti, and a wide selection of Italian wines.
- Josephine Estelle – This Italian-inspired restaurant is located in the Ace Hotel and offers a menu that highlights the flavors of the Gulf South. Their pasta dishes are a must-try, especially the squid ink spaghetti with blue crab and chili.
- Red Gravy – This cozy restaurant in the Central Business District serves up classic Italian dishes with a Southern twist. Their Sunday brunch is a popular choice among locals and tourists alike.
Italian Cuisine Baton Rouge
- Jolie Pearl Oyster Bar – While known for their oysters, Jolie Pearl also offers a variety of Italian-inspired dishes such as their lobster ravioli and shrimp scampi linguine.
- Bin 77 Bistro & Wine – This bistro offers a wide selection of wines to pair with their Italian-inspired menu. Their truffle fries and prosciutto-wrapped shrimp are highly recommended.
Italian Food Lafayette
- Ruffino’s on the River – This fine dining restaurant offers a menu that combines Italian and Louisiana flavors. Their seafood pasta and veal chop are popular choices among diners.
- Zeus Cafe – While primarily known for their Mediterranean cuisine, Zeus Cafe also offers a variety of Italian dishes such as their chicken parmesan and lasagna.
Italian Fine Dining Shreveport
- Frank’s Pizza Napoletana – This restaurant offers authentic Neapolitan pizza made with fresh ingredients. Their menu also features homemade pastas and Italian desserts.
- Giuseppe’s Pastacaffe – This family-owned restaurant offers a cozy atmosphere and a menu that highlights the flavors of Sicily. Their eggplant parmesan and cannoli are highly recommended.
Whether you’re in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, or Shreveport, there’s no shortage of Italian restaurants in Louisiana that will satisfy your cravings for authentic Italian cuisine. From classic pasta dishes to Neapolitan pizza, these restaurants offer a taste of Italy right here in the Bayou State.